Generally, when purchasing a solid tire
rim, the first thing to look at is its related parameters. The parameters of the rim mainly include: diameter, width, PCD and hole position, offset distance, and central hole 5 factors:
1. Diameter: The size design of the steel ring is actually to adjust the diameter of the steel ring. We can often hear the Chinese people say 15-inch steel ring and 16-inch steel ring technology. Among them, 15 and 16 inches refer to is the size (diameter) of the steel ring. Large rims and tires provide good visual tension and increase vehicle stability, but have other problems with increased fuel consumption.
2. The width of the rim is what we commonly call the J value. The width of the rim will directly affect the choice of tire. For tires of the same size, the J value is different, and the aspect ratio and width of the selected tires are also different.
3. The professional name of PCD is pitch diameter, which refers to the diameter between the fixing bolts in the center of the rim. Taking 5*113 as an example, it means that the PCD of this rim in China is 113mm, and there are 5 bolts in the hole.
4. Bias: English is Offit, commonly known as ET value, the edge distance between the installation surface and the center line, this parameter can usually be found on the back of the edge.
The ET value is positive for general vehicle management and negative for a few corporate vehicles and some jeeps.
5. The big hole is in the middle of the rim. Note that the size of the center hole is the correct data measured from the back.
The central hole is used to connect the fixed network with the vehicle, which is due to the position of the rim concentric with the rim through the center.
6. You can directly tell the tire manufacturer the size of the tire you use. If you don't know how to measure it, we will have a special technician to measure it to ensure that you use the appropriate rim.